Reach for the Summit
Sign Up for Exclusive Offers and Announcements
About the Latest Apparel and Gear
Customer ServiceThis site uses an order form through which customers can request information, products, and services. We request contact information such as addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers in order to contact you regarding purchase requests and for shipping.KL Mountain Siteshop will not sell, loan, rent, lease, barter or publish your personal information to a third party. All data that we keep on you is kept strictly for klmountainshop.com business use to assist you in your current or future purchases or in analyzing sales trends. No customer data is stored on servers that are accessible to the Internet. All information garnered is for the sole purpose of assisting you with your current and future purchases.Risk of Loss, Foreign Shipments, Returns, Refunds and TitleYou acknowledge and agree that all items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If you request that we ship an item to a country outside the U.S. (a “Foreign Shipment”), you acknowledge and agree that those shipments may be subject to taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Levies”). THE RECIPIENT OF THE SHIPMENT IS THE IMPORTER OF RECORD IN THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL IMPORT LEVIES.We do not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, we do not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Return Policy.SecurityShopping at our site is safe, and we are sure of it. All orders on our site are processed on our secure server (SSL). All credit card information is encrypted and protected.If you would prefer not to place your order on-line, please call us at 877-284-3270.CopyrightContents of this site, including but not limited to icons, formatting, graphics, software, and text, is the copyright of the Company and/or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable international copyright laws. The content and software on this Web site may be used for online shopping. Any other use such as display, distribution, modification, republication, reproduction, or transmission of contents on this Web site is strictly prohibited.TrademarksThe company's trademarks as well as The North Face, Mountain Hardwear, and Cloudveil trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of the company, or that in any manner discredits the company or its affiliates.DisclaimerThis web site is provided by the Company on an "as is" basis. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from us of this web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages. The company does not warrant that this web site will operate error free or that this web site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods.Returns & ReplacementsIf you are unsatisfied upon receiving your order, please return the item(s) in NEW condition within 60 days of the date received and we will refund your money. (New Condition means unworn, unused merchandise that is complete with all hang tags.) If you would like an exchange for another item, we encourage you to order the item immediately to assure availability or you can request an exchange on the back of your packing slip.We will be happy to assist you in any way we can (877-284-3270).To return an item you can use a pre-paid UPS label or you can mail your return via any method you choose.
- To obtain your UPS Pre-paid Return label please click here. (This service is only available to US customers and does not apply to items that ship freight. Return packages over 10 pounds do not qualify for use with the pre-paid label.) When you use the pre-paid label $9.95 will be deducted from your refund. Print the UPS label, attach it to the package, and drop it off at a UPS location at your convenience.
- You can also return an order via any carrier you prefer. (USPS, FedEx, etc.) Please get tracking information and delivery confirmation for your package since you are responsible until we receive the package. It can take up to 1-2 weeks for returns to reach us depending on shipping method and additional time may be needed due to weekends and holidays.Please allow up to one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
The North Face WarrantyThe North Face products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, The North Face will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, laundering, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to The North Face Warranty Department, 2013 Farallon Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured.Mountain Hardwear WarrantyMountain Hardwear guarantees that every product we make will stand up to the use for which it was designed. In standing by this guarantee, Mountain Hardwear provides a limited lifetime warranty, to the original owner, on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. All defective or damaged products should be returned to us for evaluation and will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Rips, burns, tears, and damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care, mis-use or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over time are not covered by warranty, but can be repaired for a nominal fee at Mountain Hardwear's discretion. Products sent for repair must be cleaned prior to sending. Mountain Hardwear does not process returns or exchanges for undamaged product. Please visit the dealer from which you purchased your Mountain Hardwear product should you need to return or exchange an undamaged item.For International warranty questions or claims, please contact the Mountain Hardwear representative in your country.Special Instructions for Warranty Returns (U.S. ONLY)For the quickest service please follow these instructions:
- All products being returned require a Return Authorization (RA) number. Call 1-800-953-8398 between 8:30 and 5:00 PST to receive an RA number. It is critical to call and receive an RA number prior to sending your item.
- Write your RA number on the outside of the package. If a package does not clearly and legibly display a complete RA number, it will be returned, unprocessed, to the sender.
- Please include a letter with your name, address and phone number as well as the problem you are having and/or what happened to your product.
- Clean items prior to sending. All items received for inspection and/or repair must be clean as required by California State Regulation. This includes tents, sleeping bags, and clothing. Click here to view product cleaning instructions. Items received that are deemed insufficiently cleaned will be returned to the customer unprocessed. Mark affected area with masking tape or a rubber band.
- Shipping information: Customer is responsible for giving a secure return shipping address. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items to Mountain Hardwear. Mountain Hardwear will pay the return shipping costs for processed items. We ship all return warranty items via UPS or FedEx ground. If expedited return shipping is desired, the customer will be required to pay the difference between ground and the expedited shipping cost.
- Timing for Repairs: Typical turn around time is three to four weeks from the time we receive your product until it is returned to you. During peak season, turn around time can take up to six weeks.Send item to:Warranty: Mountain Hardwear1414 Harbour Way SouthFord Point, Suite 1005Richmond, CA 94804Price Match GuaranteeWe are committed to providing the best products at the best prices. We regularly compare our prices to other authorized US retailers and adjust prices. If you find our price to be higher than another Authorized US Retailer let us know and we'll match that price. The products must be identical (same color, size, style, season, etc.) and in stock. The cost of shipping at any retailer in question will factor in to the total matched cost of the item. We reserve the right to not price match depending on discount.If a regularly priced item goes on sale less than 14 days after you bought it, let us know and we'll credit you the difference. This offer only applies to purchases made within the last 30 days, and only if we have the same size and color of the item that you originally purchased in stock.Before you order - Include the link to the other site's product page in the "comments" field during checkout.You can also call us at 1-877-284-3270 for an immediate check.Gift CardsTo redeem a Gift Card or E-Gift Certificate simply put your Gift Certificate Coupon Code in the Coupon Code are of checkout. Gift Cards are not redeemable for money back returns. Coupons and other discounts cannot be used to buy Gift Cards of E-Gift Certificates. Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen. A Gift Card or E-Gift Certificate cannot be used to buy a Gift Card or E-Gift Certificate. Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates do not expire.Click Map for Directions